Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

Okay, a week or so ago, I wrote about getting out for cold. Now its a snow day. Well, wait, its an ice day, that's worse actually. We are actually on the cusp of getting some ice. Bridges and overpasses have some ice already so, NO SCHOOL TODAY KIDDOS! (Which includes me and my colleagues!) Now, they say there is no prayer in schools..!! WOOHOO I will take the day, because if you know anything about working in a school YOU ALWAYS NEED THE DAY OFF! (or working anywhere for that matter).

Since its still just 5 a.m. and had my "phone tree" teacher call me to start me calling everybody................well, I have done my duty and I am headed back to bed. I slept like crap and that was with the sleeping meds! Give me a break!

May come back later in the day and give an update! Night Night!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you needed a lie in today! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Night night. Sleep well

Shrink to Fit said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment on my blog. I'm having fun playing with graphics!

Hope you had a nice sleep. We will be getting some cold again tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

I read your Monday post...can I just say we are cut from the same cloth! I loathe drama at work. I sometimes wish I worked with all men. LOL

Skye-Lynn said...

Ohhh, enjoy your day! :o)

Lynn said...

I LOVE snow days! Unfortunately, we have not had one in a long long time...I may have to make my own snow day soon!

I hope you enjoyed your day off!

Anonymous said...

I was browsing the internet, searching (aka Googling) and ran across your post. Out of curiosity . . . how long did it take you to complete the "phone tree"? Depending on your list, I bet a while. Seems to me your time could have been better spent sleeping. Have you ever tried a digital phone tree? It's really neat and a huge time-saver. I use it all the time. There are companies out there (in the land of the web) that will send your message for you - all you have to do is load the phone numbers and record a message. Google: phone tree software. It'll pull several companies for you and the cost is around 6 cents a call.

Hope it helps in the future.

~Fellow Insomniac

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting