Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good Days and Bad

This week, though its been rough, has been pretty good so far. Have done pretty well with WW and planning ahead and keeping myself on program. I stepped on the scale, even though weigh in isn't until Sunday, and well, I was up yesterday and back down today. That's the thing about weighing everyday......our bodies are so fickle that they just tease us!! So, I'm not going to worry about it. I know I am doing what I should, if it doesn't come off today, it will come off tomorrow.

Work has been pretty easy to get back to. I have no complaints. I am exhausted though. I thought I would be in pain or ache, but I really don't. Just so damned tired I can't see straight. One part of me wants to call in sick tomorrow, but I won't. I don't................so I will trudge on and sleep all weekend. LOL -- I jest, but actually, I'm not sleeping much these days. "They" say its normal after having a hysterectomy, but first of all, who the hell is "they" and what part of me has EVER been normal!!

You know, speaking of fickle (above).....after being back at work, I think I could really enjoy being a hermit!!!! I have always been a people person. I work well with people, around people, for people, whatever..........but people are annoying the shit out of me this week...............I think I enjoyed my solitude way too much during my six weeks off. Oh, and its definitely not the kids that bother me. I love kids. For some reason, the bad ones flock to me and I seem to have a way of being able to get through to them. No, its adults. Sneaky, whiney, gossipy, ass-kissing, brown-nosing, lazy (oh especially lazy), responsibility-shirking adults!

Well, that's my take for the day! Gotta run (I really am in a good mood -- betcha couldn't tell!!)

3 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Hi CJ!
Thank you very much for your words of encouragement, comfort & praise :)
I hope you're feeling better & better day by day.
People...who needs em? WE DO!!!!
I often feel like this about people but then I come to my blog & see that people are wonderful overall. Right? :)

Brightcetera said...

Never EVER feel bad about any feelings you have just because someone else is having a rough patch, ok? :)
Just because I'm going through what I am doesn't mean you're "whiney" for feeling (temporarily) what you're feeling.
I'd NEVER want anyone to feel bad about themselves, ok? :)
Love, Karen xo

Anonymous said...

You are doing great. 30 lbs is so much weight. Keep up the good work. Be careful about weighing to often, it can make you batty. FAntastic job though and thanks for putting yourself out there for us to be inspired.
http://run4change.wordpress.com

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting