Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back OP - First WI

Okay, so today was my first WI back on the wagon! I lost 5.4!!!! I was very excited. I realize your week one is always the biggie, but I didn't think it would be that big since I am not doing too much just yet! I am truly happy with that. I have done very well OP this week. I did drink a REAL coke today, but I have counted and adjusted the rest of my day for it!......

They gave out the new "Momentum" info at the meeting today. Basically its the core and flex plans combined with you counting and using more CORE foods. Not a big deal for those of us who always counted in the first place. I will try to incorporate more "filling foods" in my diet, it only makes sense, actually.

Well, tomorrow I have to go back to work after being off for nearly seven weeks. Its been nice and I dread going.........but then again I don't. I enjoy my work, just not the boss. She lives to make people's lives miserable. Not fun to work around. Luckily I have good friends where I work and we all support each other. We have to!

My worries are mostly because my energy level is not back up to pre-surgery levels and I know it will be a tough few weeks getting back in the swing of things. I am just not really into stress these days....don't handle it well. So, they may get a real bitch back (which I can be one anyone when they piss me off) or an emotional wreck. Let's hope they get the bitch, they are used to that! LOL

Just wanted to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Debby said...

Fantastic loss!!!!

My WI is Tuesday and I'm hoping for even a .2 loss. I don't want to see a gain the very first week of 2009. I didn't get back on the wagon until yesterday though so my fingers are crossed!

I think it's fantastic you had a 25 pound loss in 2008. Yes, it was more, but you ended up the year with a loss and that's what counts!

We'll just have to make 2009 OUR year!

Skye-Lynn said...

Debby took my words! FANTASTIC loss! Good luck with work tomorrow. I know what it's like to have a difficult boss. In fact, that's one of the main reasons I quit last August! lol At least you have friends there to support you though. For me, it was just me and the boss. Not a good combination! lol

Samantha said...

GOOD JOB!!!!!! that's great, especially if you say you didn't go 100% yet! Good luck with work tomorrow. Bosses can be a pain in the rear.. especially the one your describing! Don't let her stress you out or loose focus :)
have a good week!

Rebecca said...

Way to Go! That's an amazing loss! I would just love love love that loss for myself this week! But only time will tell! Good luck with work today. Enjoy what you do and don't let the boss bring you down. :)

Carlos said...

awesome loss! you rock. I am officially commencing an old fashion, Amish-style Shun of your boss. She is dead to me...

CJ said...

Thanks everyone for the support, with my weight and my boss!

Overhauling-Me said...

WOW! If that's your loss with not doing much WATCH OUT when you start kicking it up a notch or two!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting