Friday, January 2, 2009

Awwwwhhhhhh!!

Now that's the way to start a new year!!! I went for a massage today! I feel like I have just melted. I am so relaxed. After my massage, my girlfriend and I went to a two hour lunch and Starbucks afterwards. She and I work together and this was our last day of freedom before returning to work on Monday.

You just don't know how stressed you are until you have a massage. I didn't realize I could actually feel that relaxed. I highlly recommend it!

Now, start your year off right by doing something for yourself! Don't feel guilty. Don't make excuses. Just do it!!


(PS - We ate at Jason's Deli and got a skinny latte at Starbucks so a wonderful OP day so far!!)

8 comments:

Overhauling-Me said...

I have never had a massage. I take it back, I had a little 2 minute one once, I almost didn't do it because I was embarrassed about my size. To be honest that's why I have never had a massage. That is truly something I look forward to. I should put that down as incentive for losing some weight.

Thanks for the reminder to do something for myself!


Thanks for the idea!

Samantha said...

Good job! A massage sounds so great right now!! I really want one now.. thanks a lot!!! lol.

Dani said...

Sounds wonderful! ;o) I've never had a massage either and I'd love to feel confident enough in myself to let someone rubdown my body! Great way to start a brand new year!

Danielle said...

Jealous in Spokane! That will be my temporary name for this comment. What a terrific, relaxing day! Good for you to take time to enjoy it!

Skye-Lynn said...

The first time I ever had a professional massage was on our Honeymoon in Jamaica. Talk about awesome! 90 whole minutes of pure bliss! It was a couples massage and my hubby even fell asleep! lol We've been hooked ever since!

Carlos said...

I'll take your advice but I have a feeling our ideas of what a massage includes are very different

Debby said...

I shall indeed do something for myself. Starting right now!

Brightcetera said...

Everybody say AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Nice treat for yourselves!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting