Saturday, January 24, 2009

Been Busy Week

So, I haven't posted much this week. It's just been a busy week. I have been reading your blogs every night, just really haven't had much to say on mine! I'm doing good with WW this week, except I ate out twice this week and I never do as good, even though I eat well at the restaurant~ When I cook at home, I do much better.

Work has been hell this week because one of my aides has been out all week. So, basically, I have to do her work and mine gets neglected. This too shall pass. On the upside from work, my best friend/co-worker and I have started walking in the gym every day after school. She and I are both likely to do our exercise if we do it before we get home. So, we have planned on walking every day after school. That makes me feel good too, because I can come home from work and already be done with the exercise. Last night I did some light weights after I got home, but to know that the main part of my exercise was done, sure was a nice feeling. I have worked up to 40 minutes (and I walk fast -- but she does too!), but she was only at thirty minutes, but she worked it out and kept up the last 10 minutes. That was nice.

Just wanted to check in and tell everybody I was still out there!!! Thanks, as usual for everybodys' continued support. It really does make a difference.

5 comments:

Debby said...

Excellent job on the exercise. It's not an easy thing to do every day for sure!

Winivere said...

You go, Girl!
XX

Lynn said...

Excellent work on the gym! It is not easy...but remember keep with it and it will become a habit! I have my weekly gym schedule right along with my work schedule. It helps me to write it down so I can cross it off once I do it!

Jeff said...

It's good to see you back. Keep up the good work.

Danielle said...

I love having exercise/activity friends! It makes choosing healthier behaviors that much easier!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting