Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?

So, this working out thing seems to be sticking...........what's wrong with this picture? This is not me, I say! Not me at all!!!!! I didn't work out Monday or Tuesday, mainly because of cramps from hell....no HELL! Worked out twice yesterday......ME? Really? I am not seeing the same person in the mirror.........hmmmmm........is this good or bad? Not really sure, but I think I like it. I have never been one to like the person in the mirror.......maybe the winds of change have blown....or maybe I am just blowing sunshine up my own ass......either way, again I say.......I like it!

Well, Stopped by on a whim and weighed in last week and was up 6.4 lbs. Weighed in this past Sunday (just 4 days later) and I had lost 8 lbs. So, a net loss of 1.6. How in the hell did that happen? Lost the water weight from PMS/TOM I realize, but I am going to take it and celebrate it and hopefully this exercising will burn some more of my ass off. If I eat french fries any more this week, all the exercise in the world won't help!

Another senseless rambling I call.............................ME!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

great job you go girl!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting