Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Well, don't we all just loathe Mondays? Well I do. Especially this one. I have a major stomach virus going on. It hit me last night around 7 p.m. and kept me up all night. You know, one of those viruses that you plead with God just to let you throw up cuz you know you would feel better, yet its the other end that's the problem. I know, I know, TMI!

I go to the doctor tomorrow to review my month on hormone therapy. I have very mixed reviews and will be telling him as much. I'm ready to just toss the whole thing and forget it. But, actually, I am doing better on it rather than off.....somewhat....I think.....maybe! LOL Whatever, right?

I have spring fever like you can't imagine. I am so over this cold weather. It is supposed to be in the 70s by the end of the week. It can't come soon enough for me. Spring break for school is next week and I am so looking forward to that. We have no plans, which is just fine with me. There is a ton of things I can do at home or I can just sit on my back porch and chill. Whatever, right? LOL

I'm trying to get back on my WW points today and writing here is keeping me out of the kitchen!! Its a start! One day at a time..so on and so forth.

So, my weekend was so totally uneventful! I guess those are good days. Took my mother shopping on Saturday. She'd been taking care of an old aunt of hers and needed some time out. I can understand that. Sunday was a good family day with steaks on the grill and everything.....then I got sick last night. But, that didn't ruin my weekend. I've told me children many times as they were sitting around the house yelling "I'm bored, I'm bored" that boredom is truly a luxury. I enjoy it! My oldest, who is getting his master's right now, has now come back and said to me, "Mom, you were right, boredom is a luxury!" Wow. My son admitted that I was right! I wrote it down on the calendar!!

So, here starts another week.............what does it have in store for me? What does it have in store for you?

1 comment:

Emily Gray Clawson said...

Dealing with health problems and stress and trying to still exercise and make progress - it all seems so overwhelming. Yet, we can take it one day at a time or even one minute at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow or the weekend. Just take today and make a good choice in the moment you are in. That is the only moment you can control anyway. You can do it!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting