Friday, October 8, 2010

A WHOLE WEEK

So, I made it. I have been on this diet a whole week. That's a new record of late. Usually I go on a diet each morning and by the end of the day I've blown it! That's right...a whole week is a big deal. What else happened in that week? I lost a total of 9 lbs. Of course I am pleased!!! It is teaching me portion control. My stomach is still torn up from the changes, but I think it might be getting better.

We started some home remodeling this week. New fascia boards and soffits done. New back door put in. In two weeks, ALL new windows and vinyl siding. I feel like it's Christmas!! I will be so glad when it's all done. My dining room where the back door was replaced, now needs new sheet rock and painting. But, we need to get the outside done first, so it's lower on the priority list. After the outside is done, we will work on the inside. Replacing floors in the kitchen, dining room, two bathrooms and the living room. So, definitely when all that's over, I will have a whole new house!! I am glad. I love my little house, but boy it needs work! I am truly blessed that the hubby does all this work or there is no way in hell we could afford it.

All in all, this fall break has been great!
Peace out

2 comments:

Debby said...

Holy crap! 9 pounds in a week...wow wow wow!

Could you email your hubby to FL? We've got so much that needs doing here but we're not handy at all.

Kimberly said...

A week is 1/4 of a month. That is a whole lot of time to do something right. And 9 pounds certainly is cause for some happy dancing. Congrats!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting