Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Over!

No, no, not the diet! The wonderful fall break that I was on! Gees people, don't go straight for the negative!! haha. I have been weighing myself a bit too much since I started this journey a week ago Friday. HOWEVER, BUT, I have lost 10 lbs. That's right. TEN (10) pounds! I'm into my 2nd week. Doing good. I have two goals for this week. Okay, wait, three.........First and foremost, I want to stay on my plan without going off. Secondly, I need to get in more water. Thirdly (is Thirdly a word?), I want to get my butt moving! Walk, do a tape, something, anything!

ALSO, I need some quick and easy recipes. After my four weeks is over, I am going to go back to dieting on my own. No more pre-made meals. So, I need some VERY EASY, I AM WAY TOO DAMNED TIRED TO COOK recipes! If anyone has a good turkey or chicken meatball recipe. I have been wanting meatballs. Go figure! My biggest challenge when I cook for myself is I end up cooking the same things over and over again, I get bored, and well, you know the rest..........all my weight comes right back on because I dove head first into a bag if chips or a bottle of coke! So, if you know some good recipes. Know someone who knows someone who knows where to find some recipes......let me know. Oh, I am also looking for a good white chicken chili recipe!

So, here's to this upcoming week. Back to work. Diet in full force. Yes, I said diet, cuz lets face it, that's what it is!

Check back later..............

1 comment:

Debby said...

OMG 10 pounds! NFG indeed!!!

I don't use a recipe for meatballs, but I made them last week. I use either 96/4 ground beef or I grind my own chicken breast, or the Jennie-o extra lean 99%FF ground turkey. OK, so I puree whatever veg I want in them as I don't like chunks. So, onion, garlic, zucchini whatever. A bit of baby spinach too. I don't use cracker crumbs or bread crumbs for binding either. I grind oatmeal. That way the binder is a whole grain. I use either egg whites or egg beaters for the glue. Onion powder, garlic powder, cracked black, whatever herbs you like. OK, mix gently and then I use a #60 scoop and ball them up and bake them off. Use a silpat sheet or parchment paper so they won't stick. Now you've got a butt load of little meatballs that you can freeze individually and pop in anything. My last recipe made 80 balls and 10 of them were 4 points! 10 balls, 4 points. Wooohoooo!!!!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting