Saturday, May 31, 2008

WHY WHY WHY

Ok, ever since reaching my 10%, I have so not being sticking OP. I really don't know why. I start out each day doing what is necessary but by the end of the day, I screw it up somehow! I don't want to start gaining this back. I sooooooooo want to get back to it, but the little demons in my head have taken over and I need to exorcise them out! LOL

I am getting ready to go to the Farmer's Market here so I can get some fresh veggies and try and get back to what I need to be doing. I didn't go to WI this week and really need to go tomorrow, but I won't. I have been working two jobs for the past week and won't have a day off until tomorrow, so I know me...........I won't go! However, I still have days throughout the week to go and plan to. The weight watchers office is on the side of town that my job(s) are and I WILL go after work one day this week. I can make a million and one excuses.....but gain or no gain, I will WI this week.

I am feeling so good, I don't want to screw this up. I don't feel like I normally do, so I do think there is hope. I feel more passionate about getting back OP than I do just stopping....which is totally out of the norm for me. My last post I said something seems different and even though I have had about two weeks of not sticking to the program, I don't feel like I want to throw in the towel and start binging on everything in sight!

I like that I am down almost two sizes already. I like that my sex life has picked up again and that I am the one who has the stamina and higher sex drive for a change. Hubby is liking it pretty much too!! LOL I like that I actually have the energy to work the two jobs I am working (one is temporary but won't end until June 14th).

So, my plan is to start fresh AGAIN this week. Truthfully, don't we all start fresh everyday? I am hoping to make some meals this weekend so I can have lunches throughout the week because I am unable to go out to lunch everyday. This is a stressful week for me as I have my audit on Tuesday and I don't want to turn to my old habits and eat my way through it!

Okay, these are my thoughts and feelings today. Tomorrow? WHO KNOWS!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

back at it! nice to hear. self defeating actions are something that I really struggle with. why do we do things that are bad for us and not what we want? unclear. sounds like you have your head back on straight.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting