Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exercise

Well, I started walking on the treadmill Saturday. Did 11 minutes (two of those jogging) and only did a half mile. I say only, but am thrilled, really! Sunday, I did 10 and half minutes and did a half mile. Sunday also did some strength training. Not a lot yet, but enough to have a few muscles screaming at me! LOL Well, today, came home after work, put dinner on, and headed for the treadmill. It took every ounce of energy I had to do 8:52 minutes and it was only .42 of a mile. I am sweating like crazy and feel like I have run a marathon. I guess you just have days like that. I am glad I did it, but wish I could've pushed myself to do more. I had to really push myself after about minute five as it was! I have always wished I could be someone obsessed with exercise instead of food! Well, actually don't want to be obsessed with anything.

What are some exercise tips? I could use a ton of them!

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting