Sunday, April 6, 2008

HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

Well, I am down another 3 lbs. Not sure how this happened, but I will take it. I had the munchies all this week, however, I did stay within my points. I seem to being using all of my weekly points the last few weeks. I think what has helped the most is the fact that I have cooked a lot at home and made it a point, before I snacked, to make sure I had all my veggies and fruits in. I think that is really key sometimes. I am also becoming very aware of my emotional eating. Today, went to Red Lobster with son and had already decided I was going to eat anything I wanted. Well, turns out I wanted grilled shrimp, broccoli, and salad. I just didn't have the heart to go off program. THIS IS A MAJOR CHANGE IN MY LIFE! Usually, by now I would have had a binged with potato chips and cokes!

Now, for anyone out there who thinks this will never happen to them........I am with you, but again, for some reason, things seem to happening differently this time. I am more aware, of everything. I have many reasons for past failures and not many reasons for any successes I may have made along the way.

Now, the big challenge is to get my big butt up and moving. I am not much of an exerciser, so I am having to start out slow and easy. I get frustrated and bored easily with exercise, so I tend to quit.

WHAT ARE YOUR EXERCISE CHALLENGES AND HOW HAVE YOU OVERCOME THEM?

Let me know!

No comments:

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting