Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowed In!

Yep, that's right people! Snow again here in the south! I love it because I get out of work/school today! That's the blessing side. The curse side is......snow here brings the entire town to a stand still. Now, I don't drive on this stuff unless it's an emergency, but I have driven on it and I have some common sense, drive slow, try my best to stay away from other drivers, etc. Still hate it though. Makes me a nervous wreck.

So, the problem today, and the rest of the weekend as the temps aren't going anywhere so neither is the snow, is the face that I am stuck in the house with all this food. I have some weight watcher things and some 100 calorie things, but this kind of weather usually sends me to the fridge. I am trying. Typing this blog is helping Crocheting a baby blanket helps (everyone at work seems to be pregnant). Making baby diaper cakes, a new hobby, (see picture here)

I just have to keep busy, obviously. Plus the Mt. St. Helen's of laundry in the laundry room will hopefully keep me from eating bad. I am feeling better and definitely want to continue this "downward" trend.

:)

3 comments:

F. McButter Pants said...

Way to go on the weigh in!

Debby said...

Good Lord you're crafty!!! That cake is adorable. Hope you were able to fight off the munchies!

CJ said...

Thanks to both of you! I appreciate it. I have not been doing great since the big snow in...but i'm doing ok!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting