Monday, April 20, 2009

Let the Sun Shine, Let the sun shine in....

As you can probably tell, the sun is shining and I love it. Got up to the lower 70s today. It feels AWESOME!! It is so amazing what the sun shine does to your mood. I feel great today. Other people are happy. Its just makes for a great day.

Just have to box up all this testing stuff and get to turn it back in this Wednesday. WOOHOO. I am taking Thursday and Friday off because DAMMIT, I DESERVE IT! The hubby is taking me fishing Thursday. He likes it more than I do, of course, but I do enjoy getting outside and if DH would leave the boat in one place for more than a minute, I might actually catch something!! But, it is supposed to be sunny and almost in the 80s Thursday so I am looking forward to being out there catching some rays and occasionally a fish!!

The DH sent me flowers at work today. Didn't have a fight! We've had sex.........so, what's the deal? Too funny! He's being very thoughtful knowing my work life is hell right now. It makes me love him all the more!

Gonna go chill before having to cook dinner! Peace out!

4 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

He's a keeper, that one!

bbubblyb said...

It's so true how great it feels when the sun is shining. Sweet of hubby to send you flowers.

Graized said...

Sounds like you two are in a good place. I hope my girlfriend and I can still be like that years down the road.

In fact, I'm gonna go buy her flowers today. I'm thinkin tulips.

Carlos said...

sex AND flowers? the sun is indeed shinning!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting