Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Update!

Here's a little update! Work is going somewhat better. The chaos that is the beginning of the school year has died down somewhat and we are beginning to get into a routine. I have two new people in the office with me and training them at the beginning of the year hasn't been easy...but it's getting better.

So, in a week and a half, I have lost 7 lbs. I am quite tickled!! LOL It hasn't been a great week food wise. Oh, I stuck to my points, however, I used every last one of them and have pretty much used all my weeklys and I don't weight in until Wednesday morning. But, that's okay. As my wise friend Debby says, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail....so I'm planning my lunches for work and that's really helping. I am just finding it difficult to do breakfast! That's my biggest hurdle right now. When I eat breakfast, I am hungry all day long! But, I know its good for me and I know its my metabolism "waking up" so to speak, so I just try to manage it!

Well, just wanted to put up a little update! Thanks for all the amazing support!

1 comment:

Debby said...

I'm so glad work is going better for you. I had one bad day yesterday and it sucked! I couldn't do it day after day for sure!!!

I don't like eating breakfast either....sighhh, like you, I just do it.

PS:I'm not so sure about that 'wise' thing...I just do what I gotta do! lol

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting