Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The ongoing Saga.....

So, the soap opera that is my job, isn't any better today. Okay, as I said in my last post, I put in for a transfer within my system. Its a lateral move. I would just be in a better area and with a MUCH BETTER BOSS! So, today, the woman who is trying to hire me was told she MUST offer the position that I want to the educational assistants at that school before she can offer it me. They must turn it down, before she can offer it to me. Ok. Several things are wrong with this.....First of all, NONE of these people have put in for this position......Secondly, from what my future boss tells me, they don't have the qualifications...............OH, and she has to interview three other people for the position. OK.....again, I would understand this if I was putting in for a new position....or even a position that would be a promotion. I am putting in for the same position at a different school! I so don't understand this. I think its all a mind game and they have someone already in mind for the position and don't have the kahonas to go ahead and say it!

I'm frustrated. Can you tell? I never have been a drama person. I never have been a game player. I am not one who likes turmoil. There are those that do, and OBVIOUSLY they all work in management at my school system! haha! So, for me, I am supposed to go to work on the 20th and I sit here not knowing WHERE! Suck...oh I mean, Such is life! LOL

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh my goodness! I do NOT like drama either...I sure hope this sorts itself out!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting