Friday, January 7, 2011

Doing pretty good these days.....

I haven't been here for awhile......just been busy I guess. Had a wonderful Christmas!!! No traveling.....just stayed home. I love working in a school because of the time off...isn't that crazy? It's surely not because of the money!

So, I've become a zumba freak. I am really loving it. I went four times this week and right now..........extremely tired. But, the body feels good. Of course I cannot bounce around like the instructors do, I am way too big for that, but I do pretty good if I do say so myself! I am having a blast. I have a great friend/co-worker who has become obsessed as I am! We are both totally overwhelmed at ourselves because this is so out of our comfort zones. She hasn't got a weight problem. She wants to just lose a few pounds and stay active. She wants to get into a size six. Poor thing!! LOL I love her to death. I am just wishing for an 18/20. I am in a 22/24 right now and things are getting loose. This is far better than the 26/28 I was starting to cram back into. It's feeling good to see my clothes getting bigger and my body getting smaller.

I have started weight watchers online and am sticking to it so far. I didn't eat well today, but stayed within my points. That's gotta help some. I have never eaten my activity points because they don't get used online until after you use all your weekly points. That's weird to me! Anyway, I do love having fruit zero points on this new program. It pretty much makes me eat fruit. I wouldn't eat a banana because they were 2 or 3 points. Nor would I eat grapes, because they were too many points for me. I find myself heading for the fruit. Maybe this new points system will help.

As I am sitting here my back is beginning to hurt. I know I over did this week. But, I do plan to rest the ENTIRE weekend....except for the SNOW DANCES I plan to do so we can have some snow days!! Haha! Love it! That's another perk to working for the school system in the south. We can't drive on that stuff!!

Well, just wanted to check in! See ya!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Welcome back.

The craziness surrounding the hoopla about fruit and WW kills me. I use the points system to determine what I buy and then eat based on calories throughout the day. It makes sense that natural whole foods are better for you than processed ones. If I want a banana, I have a banana. A banana is not going to make or keep you fat.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting