Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blah, blah, blah

Just putting down my thoughts today. This past week was a little better, however, I didn't manage to accomplish much of the work I needed to accomplish, whether that's at school or at home. I need to work late every day this week and next. Not making me too driven to go to work these next two weeks.

My mom is doing better. She is staying by herself with me running up to her house every evening to make sure she eats. She is being a little stubborn on that end. She lives about 35 minutes away, so its truly not a fun thing to do every single day. She is able to do most things by herself at her house. She's being a little stubborn and well I feel guilty because I really don't have the patience for a 74 year old woman having to be treated like she's a toddler! I love her though and will endure!

My ankles are still swelling so the doctor upped my medication. We will see how that works. Most of my other problems have pretty much been resolved. Just the swelling ankles now.

I haven't been eating well, obviously, but my weight is not going up, so that's a good thing. I am still trying to be mindful of what I am eating and drinking. I have not been home long enough to cook like I should, but hopefully that's going to change. I need a cook! And a maid! Then maybe I could stay on track! I doubt it! LOL

TTFN

4 comments:

Hollie said...

I feel you - my mom is also a 74-year old toddler. It's rough, but we have to do it!

Have a great Mother's Day!

Fat[free]Me said...

Hugs - sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Er, I mean, to deal with.

Seriously, it is difficult with ageing parents in so many ways.

Hugs again

Debby said...

I want a cook and a maid also. I think I need to ditch my hubby and get myself a wife!

Crys said...

I need a cook and a maid too! Maybe we can time share one! I haven't blogged in forever but am committed to getting back on!

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting