Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wow....where has time gone!

I certainly don't know!! I cannot believe it's beens so long since I've come here and typed about....well whatever. I noticed on my last blog I had started doing WW online. Well, obviously I quit. However, a month ago I started WW again and I am attenting meetings. 10 lbs gone so far. I am very proud of that.

This past year I have hurt my knee, dealt with migraines, my father in law passed away, gained again.......had to quit doing zumba which is frustrating.....started back zumba and know I have hurt my knee and my back. So, very frustrated again!! Not a happy camper when it comes to zumba...because I love it.

On the upside....it's just a week until my granddaughter's first birthday. I am so excited. It's been about a month since we've seen her and she grows so much and starts doing so many things that we miss out on. It's kind of depressing, but when we do get to see her, that all passes and you just feel the love. She's such a precious girl! I'm more than a little biased, but she is too cute!! She has me and the DH wrapped around her little finger for sure!! Next Saturday we are going to her birthday party and I can't wait. Of course, I have to feel better. Having a cold/sore throat/stopped up ears issue, but will hopefully flush all that out before the weekend!!

Like I said earlier, I feel like I am falling apart. Been on a heating pad all weekend with my back. Wrenched it doing zumba. The upside to that is it's hurt so much I haven't noticed my knee pain...haha. Have had a headache all weekend too. Think it's more sinus related than migraine related as my throat is hurting and so are my ears. I am much too young to feel this damn old for sure! I've always handled my weight....carried it well......was always strong, etc. So, having knee pain and hobbling and getting up and my back is hurting and I'm limping and having a hard time walking........well, I'm not handling that well. Wish I had a pool actually! I would "swim it out" if I did!

Okay...so I've rambled, but I'm back again! Reading everyone's blogs again! So proud of so many of you!!! Keep up the great work!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Holy crap gf, you're falling apart! It must be old age....oh crap wait...we're the same age!

I went to the orthopedic surgeon yesterday for my knees....getting older is NOT for sissies!!!

I was sitting here this morning telling myself that perhaps, just perhaps, if I got some of the weight off maybe my knees wouldn't try to kill me by deciding not to work at various times and throwing me to the ground as often!

Excellent job on the 10 pounds my friend. You shame me!

Lyn said...

I hope you're feeling better by now! Congratulations on the ten pounds :)

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Easy Calorie Counting